Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Front page feature at The Wedding Chicks!

11-14-morgan

I am SO EXCITED!

I've been keeping a secret for a WHOLE MONTH. I'm actually very good at secrets, but this one has me about ready to bust from excitement.

About 5 weeks ago, myself and several other vendors pulled together to create a styled inspirational wedding/bridal shoot. It was specifically to inspire brides for ideas for their weddings! Morgan was our model and she did such a great job considering how cold she was! My husband, son, and Morgan's mom and sister were my pit crew. Everything fell into place almost perfectly. My husband didn't understand it completely, but he followed me with blind faith, and then he "got it" Half of the fun has been seeing him be so proud and excited. He's even talking to strangers on the street about it. LOL

*blush*

I submitted to The Wedding Chicks and heard back quickly that it was accepted for a front page feature! YAY! It took a while to get up (I think they had a backlog!) but today, it was finally there! It's been one of my proudest moments in my photography career yet.

It was even picked up by our local paper, the Maryville Daily Forum, as a front page news! From that, also a possible magazine feature! Isn't it funny how all these things are connected and good things happen?

What's next??

I can't wait!


12-15-mo-3





12-15-mo-1





12-15-mo-2

12-15-chicks

THAT'S ME!!


Photographer: Cease Fire Studios
Hair & Makeup: Rockin’ Rollers Salon
Dress Designer: I Can Has Kitsch
Floral Design: Bittersweet Floral
Jewelry: Cease Fire Heirlooms
Stationery: Pink Orchid Invitations
Veil or Hair Accessories: I Can Has Kitsch

7 comments:

Mama Mess said...

Wow is all I can say! What a gorgeous shoot! That dress is to die for and the rest is simply amazing as well. That bride is ethereal with her red hair and her flawless porcelain skin! Simply amazing! Congrats to you!

Mama Mess said...

Ps... I have to say that the picture of Morgan holding the frame around her head is genius!

Lee Ann L. said...

Congrats! I'm really loving the looks of these photos.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Beautiful, and congrats!! I predict this is only the beginning of wonderful things :) I truly love your work! -Tammy

Alison Shuman - Find Real Austin said...

Your photos are just gorgeous. I love the creativity and the cohesiveness of this entire shoot!

Beautiful!

Alison, a Pea

Janice Grinyer said...

and your surprised by this?

Your photography rocked the house uhmm church uhmm road!!! Loved the chair shot !

LisaDay said...

Congratulations. That is so exciting. Front Page, too.

LisaDay

Related Posts with Thumbnails