Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lunar eclipse 2010 - a time lapse

lunar-eclipse-2010



During last night's lunar eclipse over north/south America (and other parts of the world got a peak too), I just happened to still be up, and the clouds departed *just* in time to get some great shots of the moon. I stepped out about every 15-20 minutes to get a shot. It was the first eclipse I've seen in years.

In return, as the moon was completely red, I stood outside I heard one lonely coyote howl, and a pack a mile away or so answer him.

Creepy.


*****

In other creepy news, a local magazine is doing an article on me and my photography... we scheduled the meet up here at my house Wednesday at 2 p.m. Imagine my surprise when I heard a knock on my door at 2:15 p.m. on Tuesday.

The creepy part is, I was in my pajamas still, just getting ready to go run errands and my house looked like a bomb went off.

Yay me.

Look at the bright side, I no longer have to clean the house! woooot!

5 comments:

Rebecca Dot Com said...

stopping by from SITS - you have a great blog! im your newest follower - come follow me back and lets keep in touch! :)

www.justcherishtoday.com

Mama Mess said...

LOL! You are too funny! I'm such a wuss I never stay up to see this kind of stuff. I suppose I should start............

Margaret Almon said...

What fabulous shots of the eclipse! We had clouds here in Philly area, so it's cool to see your photos. And yeah, the reward of not having to clean the house could make up for being caught by surprise by the interviewer!

Janice Grinyer said...

ah, everyone knows that artists are whack - you be okay...

LOVE THE pictures!

LisaDay said...

I missed it so thank you for the pictures. Yah, get-out-of-cleaning-the-house free card.

LisaDay

Related Posts with Thumbnails